"Remember to check the length of the fuse before throwing to avoid it accidentally exploding in midair"
- The Dynamite Stick is the second shell unlocked from the Big Bertha.
When this shell is used a big iron ball drop from the 'sky', damaging 1 tile.
- Dynamite Stick needs 2 energy points.
- Offensive Strategy
- The use of Dynamite Stick is the same as the Hammer has, but it deals splash damage, so it is a good strategy to drop it in the area of closely spaced buildings.
- Since the damage of Dynamite Stick is not very high, you can use it to reduce health points of a group of buildings.
- It can be used to destroy Mortars, or at least damage them significantly due to their relatively low hitpoints.
- It can be very useful if you need to just destroy a building to get a star.
- Dynamite Stick are usually used to take out or damage Defenses with relatively low hit-points.
|Level||Damage||Build Cost||Lab Level||Upgrade Cost||Research Time|
|Tier 1||Grunt • Musketeer • Pillager|
|Tier 2||Brute • Siege Bomb • Zeppelin • Sea Wolf|
|Tier 3||Vertibird • Dutchman • Goliath|
|Bertha Shells||Hammer • Dynamite Stick • Electric Bugs • Wonder Remedy • Shark • Dragon Shot|