"Traps make it easier to keep out unwanted guests!"
|Ancient Mine||Mine Bundle|
- Traps are structures that remain hidden until they are activated by an attacking troop moving into their trigger radius.
- All traps have 2 upgrade levels.
- Upgrading is available soon as new trap is bought from the shop.
- Traps are upgraded using Workers.
- Upgrade times and costs are relatively short if compared to building upgrades.
- Traps cannot be sold anymore.
- Attacker can deploy troops on top of traps also when traps are under upgrade.
- Using new traps
- After a trap is triggered, it stays right where it was, but its status is "Triggered".
- After a trap has been triggered, it needs to be re-armed.
- You don't need an available Builder to re-arm the traps.
- Re-arming traps cost gold. Re-arm cost increases when the trap is upgraded.
- Once activated, traps must be re-armed in order to be a part of the next defensive Layout.
- Traps can greatly improve the effectiveness of a village's defense if properly placed. For example if your village successfully repels an attack while you are sleeping, but several of your traps are triggered, any subsequent attacks will not have to deal with those traps until you re-arm them.
- Although commonly thought of as a trap, the Hidden Tesla is not listed here as it actually a hidden Defensive Building and does not need to be re-armed for re-use.
- Even though traps are classified as "Defensive Buildings", they are not buildings and do not need to be triggered/destroyed for your enemy to reach 100% destruction (nor do they count toward it).
- Traps do not need a free builder to be placed or re-armed.
|Defensive Buildings||Gun • Gun Turret • Mortar • Scorpio • Watch Tower • Vindicator • Hidden Tesla • Walls • Traps : Ancient Mine • Iridium Mine • Pitfall • Predatory Pitt • Surprise • Infernal Surprise • Mine Bundle • Mega Bomb • Lure • Frantic Keg • Ashe 500 • Giga Ashe|
|Resource Buildings||Mill • Mint • Worker's House • Barn • Bank • Elevator • Taxman|
|Army Buildings||Parade Ground • Barracks • Lab • Big Bertha • Tavern|
|Other Buildings||Town Hall • Clan Castle • Decorations • Obstacles|