"Assembled from garbage by the "Dwarven Pint" customers. This device barrages over the battlefield and heals wounded units with an infernal beam."
- If all units have full health,
Savior will start healing the closest troops (although it will had no effect on the healed troops). Should a ground troop be damaged by a Defense, it will fly over and start healing.
- Vertibird will not heal flying units.
- A Vertibird does not last long if it is in the range of an Scorpio, so make sure you destroy or otherwise occupy the Scorpio before sending in your Vertibird(s). One strategy is to send a few Siege Bombs in to break the wall that is protecting the Scorpio. Then send in a group of Brutes to destroy it. Finally send in a Vertibird along with other troops after the Brutes. As long as the Vertibird does not get distracted by other Troops taking damage, the Brutes will live for a significant amount of time (due to the constant healing) and will distract the defenses while the other troops destroy everything.
- If at any point in the battle all of your Troops are killed and you have no more troops to deploy, the battle will end, even if you have Vertibirds deployed that are still alive.
- Vertibirds can allow Brutes and other defensive troops to withstand massive amounts of damage, even doubling that of their normal health.
- If the Vertibird is donated as a Clan Castle reinforcement, it will heal buildings damaged by attackers as well as other clan castle troops.
- If you are considering using a Vertibird in your Clan Castle for defensive purposes, it is strongly discouraged to do so. While Vertibirds can and do heal buildings, in practice the amount the Vertibird can restore is far less than the buildings are taking, even from just a few Troops. Musketeers or other offensive troops are much better in this situation, as Vertibirds really don't end up affecting anything given the time it takes them to heal and the fact that their large housing requirement takes up most or all of the available Clan Castle space.
|| Training Cost
|| Research Cost
||Lab Level Required