"This large rainbow pot of wonder drug can patch up both a wounded soldier and an air balloon."
- The Wonder Remedy is a shell that can be used in Raids.
- When placed it forms a stationary ring of healing on the ground.
- Any friendly units within the ring will be healed (ground or air); it will even heal a Vertibird.
- Offensive Strategy
- A good strategy is to place the Wonder Remedy in front of your Meat Shields to create a longer distraction.
- It can also be used for healing units such as Pillagers while they attack Banks and Barns.
- Before you place a Wonder Remedy, make sure that your Units will stay inside the Shell's radius for as long as possible.
- It is very effective when used with high-health and/or slow troops.
- You can heal a Vertibird with a Wonder Remedy.
- Any unit that moves out of the Wonder Remedy's radius will immediately stop being healed.